3 Steps to Inspiring Agenda Slides
Your agenda will set the tone for the rest of your presentation. You only have a few minutes to impress not depress. We've come up with three ways to help you create an effective agenda slide.
1. Keep it simple
People are overloaded with information today. Simple messages will be remembered and recalled easier by your audience. Here are some tips:
- Avoid overwhelming your audience and simplify your presentation as much as possible.
- Make the text scannable (use little pieces of text).
- Help your audience remember the key points.
2. Build anticipation
You could hold or lose your audience on this first slide. Try these ideas:
- Don't give away your entire presentation.
- Answer the question, "why am I here?"
- Consider using a surprising statistic or problem your presentation will solve instead of a long list of points.
3. Make it visual
People remember 10% of what they hear, 20% of what they read, and 80% of what they see or do. Powerful reasons to make your entire presentation a feast for the eyes... How can you improve that agenda slide?
- Use a photo background.
- Choose icons to represent each point.
- Number headings and use graphic elements.
Impress your audience with a well thought out agenda slide and your presentation will be remembered and inspiring.
Need some design help to take your slide to the next level? Check out some of our agenda slide design creations.
Get a free estimate